1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
I would love a scooter so we could sell our 2nd car.
Hand-crated items made with love.
A deep fryer
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A candle from my sweet husband when he went away on a camping trip with the kids he teaches.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
A quilt made from baby clothes
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
I was not raised celebrating Christmas… but I received many, many gifts through the year. My favorites were always baby dolls!
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
My daughter would love an Ipod Touch
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I love to make and eat “white reindeer food” — chex mix, popcorn, nuts, and other goodies covered in drizzled white chocolate.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I crochet scarves, baby blankets, and new this year– stuffed toys with rice socks inside.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I honestly do not like holiday movies.
9. Favorite holiday song?
Anything my daughter sings to me is sweet!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Send us a link to your post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!)